Read More Here
Princeton Plumbing is Open and Ready to Help with Your Plumbing Needs
As essential employees, we continue to work hard to serve your plumbing needs. We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously as well as our duty to serve our customers. Our number 1 priority is the health of you, your family and our team members.
Below are a few of the initial measures we are taking for the well-being of our customers and communities:
- - Our Team Members are following the CDC guidelines stringently
- - Each Team Member will wear protective gear (masks & gloves) when entering your home
- - We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities
- - We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home
- - We will not be using handshakes and will maintain a safe distance(6 ft) during our service call.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask when you call for service.